Saturday, August 8, 2009

To My Texas Family...

Dear Family,
I just wanted you all to know that I am really excited for my first trip to Texas. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to travel there yet, my daddy is working so hard for us but I think he is going to have some days off soon. I'm especially excited to meet my memama, my big sister Maddie told me she is really special. I'm growing really fast and my favorite thing to do is CLIMB!! Today I did a really cool trick in the shopping cart, my mommy even had me belted in but I stood straight up in the seat. I think I scared her, glad she was right there to get me!! I will be turning one soon and my mommy and daddy are going to have a monkey themed party for me because they call me their little monkey! Well, I love you all and will see you soon.
Isaiah My mommy got me this hat today at a garage sale for 1.00, I knew you all would like it!




















1 comment:

lawrence chappell said...

surprise this is uncle lawrence you probly dont know me but i am your daddys big brother you guys are beautiful the whole peppers patch.