Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gotta Brag on My Boy...

On My Way
I Did It!!
Really Proud of Myself!

Ok, so lately I have been noticing how EXTREMELY smart Isaiah is. I know EVERY mom thinks this and so I just want to be like EVERY mom for a little bit...

Isaiah at 11 months

Today I said, "Isaiah, do you want to eat?" He said, "mmmmmmm"
Everytime he hears the word kiss he makes the kissy noise complete with smacking his little precious lips!!
GET THIS, today I said, "I love you" and he made the kissy noise. The boy knew to associate the words I love you with kiss, I just know he did!!!!
I ask him to clap, he claps
I ask him to do peek-a-boo, his hands go over his eyes
I ask him to make this funny noise with his mouth and he does it
I ask him to stand, he stands
We are working on "Isaiah can you sing a song?" and he says "AAAAA"
Maddie and him have a wonderful high pitch screaming game where they compete with one another


IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has really shown me he can understand the word no and knows when I am telling him to not do something!! So we are working on this concept!


He weighs a whopping 24 pounds and 31 and a half inches long.
He recently got two shots and cried for a VERY short period of time (Seth is my witness) Seth said, "He's a beast." =)
The doctor commented on how large his head is measuring, I had to laugh because Antaun's childhood nickname was "Buckethead" She said sometimes this is a worry but I knew it was just part of being Antaun's little boy!!!
He is standing and looks like an old man as he gets himself up, it's pretty funny! I think walking will be in the near future and I am scared. =)

No comments: