Monday, August 3, 2009

10 and 1/2 Months!

Our big boy with his new top two teeth!!
Peek -

A Boo

He is getting closer!
Lately Isaiah has been standing for a few seconds alone, we always get real excited for him and then he falls! His newest phrase is "Boika Boika etc..." I love it, it's so cute!
He is sleeping 12 hours a night!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord, I put him down at 8 usually and he doesn't make a peep until 8 the next morning. It's very weird for me and I told Antaun the other night I was tempted to sneak in and get him and put him beside me!! I never have but I'm tempted too. He is also taking a REALLY long nap sometimes like 3 hours, so I really do find myself missing him throughout the day!! He sleeps so much but I'm thankful.
Isaiah is a climber and a couple of nights ago he dove out of his bath seat! It was not funny at the time, it scared me and him but I laugh about it now. It's just so funny how much different he is than Madison.
He has a new sad face that I have to get on video, it's really funny.
I can't believe he is almost one year old, what a blessing!





No comments: