Monday, August 3, 2009

A Night Away!!


Well I don't have very many pictures BUT, this is evidence that I recently had a girl's night away with my best friend, sister and we scrapbooked for hours and hours!!!!!!!! It was to put it mildly WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! The first few hours I think I repeated, "This is so fun" about 5 times!!
Panera, Bean Dip, Cookies, Talking, More talking, crying (happy of course), a trip to Michaels to look at scrapbook stuff (Nikki had to drag me out), Laughing until we were crying, No children interrupting, sleeping in until 10:00!!! I could go on and on! Our only complaint, it wasn't long enough!!!!!!! =) It's so awesome to have a sister so close to me that knows me sometimes I think better than I know myself. I really miss having her 5 minutes away but I am really thankful for quality time like this! Love you Nikki! We need to plan our October or Nov. one!
And I have to tell everyone how great Antaun was with our kids at home. Madison only had one almost meltdown and she didn't even cry for me! It's funny because she still, four days later is asking me all the time, "Mommy where are you, where are you going, when are you coming back!" And I don't think Isaiah missed me at all, he is quite the daddy's boy and is just fine when he is with his daddy. Antaun left for work today and he cried for him when he left!

No comments: