Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a Memory




Madison had somewhat of a tramatic experience shortly after Christmas. She was all excited to be the flower girl in one of her favorite people (Emily's) wedding. She looked beautiful in her dress, practiced great at the rehearsal dinner and the big day was here. She was bouncing around in the bride room, I thought, "Oh good, she is going to do great, she will probably wave and smile walking down the aisle." Not so.... Since I was a bridesmaid I had to walk out earlier than her, this did not set well and she wanted to walk out with me. It was all down hill from there, she did not want to walk down the aisle, in fact she wouldn't walk down the aisle, mawny (my mom) met her halfway down and walked with her, Maddie's little head was down the whole time, she didn't look at one person. So, she made it or well kind of, right as she got to me finally she tripped, yes, she tripped and fell FLAT!!!!!! It was awful, she cried MOMMY, as Antaun tried to take her out. Wow, what a memory for the poor little flower girl!! But the wedding was beautiful and Madison recovered quickly!
Congrats Emily and Tyler!!

No comments: