Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Man


I really cannot even put into words how much I love this little guy. He is such a blessing. There is something so special about being a mommy to a boy and I am so thankful I am experiencing it. Isaiah is such a happy baby, I was thinking today about how it really has been a couple of weeks since I heard him cry, I mean cry cry. He lets out his little squeals to let me know what he wants but he really doesn't cry. I am thankful, I can't stand the sound of crying! Oh and the smiles, all I have to do is look his direction and there is a smile for his mama. He will spot me from across the room and his eyes just light up. He is definately a mama's boy already!
I remember hearing stories from other mom's who would say, yea they just started sleeping through the night and I thought, "You didn't have to do anything??" Now I know what they are talking about. For several weeks now, Isaiah just sleeps through the night!! He usually wakes up about 6, one morning it was 7:30, that was wonderful!! I'm just praying it continues!
Isaiah is one of those babies who makes you think you could have 10 more!
















No comments: