Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Big Three Year Old

Antaun and I were just talking about how we can't believe we have a three year old!!!!! We celebrated with a princess party!! And we are very proud of our three year old, she is officially potty trained AND before her third birthday!!! WOOO-HOOO!!!


So it's not really like the picture but hey at least you can tell what it is right??
I really love this picture!

Mommy and Maddie being silly!
I love my Maddie. We are so thankful for three years with this precious little girl, she is so full of life.
A few of my favorites lately...
Mommy, wouldn't it be neat if we could fly in an airplane to heaven and see Jesus, I wouldn't even be scared.
Importive (Important)
Awhile ago she saw the part in my hair and said, "Mommy you have a sidewalk!!!!"
She says on a consistent basis in this little high pitch voice, "Isaiah is just so cute, he is just so playful."
Revotion (Devotion)
I love watching Maddie sing and dance with Barney, the other day she said, "Mommy when I am on Barney, I'm gonna do it like this."










No comments: