Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Can't Believe He is 4 Months Old

This onery little boy apparently read my last post about him. The stinker has been waking up consistenly at 3:00 and last night it was 2:30!! Then the little guy just wanted to snack from 4:00 on!!! Hmm, hoping this changes. He is teething, he drools constantly and bites at everything. Maybe that is to blame?? I don't know.
Madison reads to Isaiah daily, it's soo cute!


Madison LOVES giving him his bath!

Isaiah loves his bath!


Somebody came up to me at church on Sunday and said, "Well you can't deny who his mama is, he looks just like you." I had to give her a hug because nobody ever says that!!!!!!


And if you can't tell I am LOVING being able to blog again!!!!





1 comment:

Nikki said...

I think he looks just like you in the first picture. I can definitely see some of your baby pictures with that big grin!