Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maddie goes to Preschool



Maddie busting a move before we left!
Love this smile
Isaiah was sad after Maddie left and kept asking for her with a sad face so I tried to make him laugh and he started making this silly smile! He kept saying , "where my sider mayon (spider man) backpack?"

So I have had the world's WORST day ever!!!!!! Like the kind of day that makes you want to give up. I was sitting thinking about what would help get my mind off of many different things and sometimes it just helps to blog and read other blogs.

I told Antaun this week that having my baby go to preschool and having my other baby turn 2 is WAY too much for a mama in one week!!! On a happy note, Maddie LOVED school, did not cry and asked if she could go back the next day.









No comments: