Monday, September 27, 2010

First Haircut


This face did not last long at all!It's unbelievable how a hair cut makes him seem SO much older.
Funny story about Isaiah: Yesterday I was talking to Maddie and called her babe, Isaiah turned around to me and with a very confused look said, "I not your babe." He thought I was talking to him! I never knew a 2 year old could be so opinionated!
Just a few days ago, Antaun and I were meeting with someone from Drumm Farm talking, not paying attention to Isaiah. I looked over only to see him jumping off the little kid table saying, "I buzightyeor, and beyond" it was complete with a landing noise as he hit the floor! I laughed so hard, it was hilarious.
I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!!!!












Well most of you all know that Antaun and I agreed I get to have Isaiah's hair the way I like it for the first 2 years. It's funny to admit but I had actually been feeling truly sad about parting with his curls. It took a little bit but I decided I like it. Antaun was gracious and did not shave it. I'm fairly certain he knew that would not be a good idea!

1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Awww! He's so precious I can't stand it!

Did you get my last e-mail in reply to yours?