Friday, September 17, 2010

Look who's two!

Our Birthday Boy, who LOVES pider man!!
Uncle Seth hooked him up with a MWSU jersey



Isaiah with one of his favorite people
I did a very bad job at taking pictures of everyone at the party. We had a great time, Isaiah loved it all. He was so excited for his pider man, motocycle cake! A few nights before the boy woke me up at 4:00 in the morning. I could NOT get him to go back to sleep so of course naturally I lay him beside me (I now take care of 10 children and I wanted some sleep) as I drift off to sleep I hear, "Hey mommy (in this deep little voice) I want my pider man cake." He went on to talk about his birthday party for a few minutes. It was funny in the morning!
We are so thankful for our little boy. He makes me laugh every day. My favorite lately was when I asked him if he pooped and he replied, "no it just gas!"























No comments: