Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Little Bulldog

Isaiah Michael Peppers, I can't believe he will be 8 months old tomorrow!! Wow, how time flies. We are well aware of his very sweet but feisty little personality. For those of you who have seen "Hotel for Dogs" (an adorable movie) he reminded Antaun and I both of the bulldog in the movie!!! He is VERY determined when he wants something. He yells a loud AAAAAAA, when he wants more food, not crying, YELLING!!!!!!! He would be happy eating from 1:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the morning and then he is content to not eat during the day!!!!!!! Little stinker, I am working on a plan for this! Antaun keeps mentioning little things about a haircut!!! I think we have agreed to me getting the first two years and then after that he can buzz away!!!!! I love his hair!
One of my favorite things about Isaiah right now is how he looks at his daddy. I can already see how much he loves him. He looks at him like, "That's my daddy." He yells a loud DAAAAAAAA, when Antaun walks in the room and proceeds to kick his little legs as fast as he can. Antaun is such a great dad, I can't wait to watch them bond as he grows. As I think about Mother's Day tomorrow, I just feel sooooo extremely blessed to be a mommy to two extremely amazing lives. We get to dedicate Isaiah to the Lord tomorrow at church, I can't wait to see the man of God he will grow to be!!
One cute story about Madison ( LOVE that little girl) I came back today to get her from my mom and dad's, I hugged her and kissed her and said, "Oh I misted (her word for missed) you." She said, "Me too mommy, I thought about you in my memory, in my heart." I have been very emotional about my little brother graduating, I fought back tears!! SOOO sweet.
Sorry, I think I am in a wordy mood!!!!!!









1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Oh how I love your little man!