Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Discovery of a Fun New Place (wow long title)

Well after the past couple of days I have had with my beautiful children, I needed a nice, happy post!! Isaiah is teething and Madison well I'm not sure what's going on with her. But a few days ago we went to the Deanna Rose Farmstead in Olathe Kansas. IT WAS FREE to get in and really inexpensive once you got in and we had THE BEST time ever!! We made LOTS of memories! Ok, for those of you who know our little Madison well, YES YOU ARE SEEING HER ON A HORSE, our little scaredy cat went on a pony ride. I had to almost wipe away a tear because I was going to stand with her in line and she said, "Oh no mommy, I can do it by myself." She then without even thinking twice hopped up onto the "little pony." (in her words.
I will say she did have her eyes on us every turn they made making sure we were watching!
The proud fishermen!! They caught two fish within the first few minutes, it was VERY exciting!

This was right after the first big catch

My Men

Look at Isaiah's face, he's like, "what are they?"


You could even feed a goat a bottle at this place and it only cost $1.00, it was soooooooo neat! Madison was getting a little bit mad at one of the goats that kept following her. He was a starving goat!

It was pretty precious to hear Maddie say, "Aw, come here little goat, I have some food for you."
We named her Dairy the cow! We could have stayed and watch the farmers milk her but it started after we were tired and ready to leave. But I thought it would have been cool to show Maddie. We had quite the discussion about the udders or is it utters?? =)


This really cracked me up!

Isaiah was an angel baby all day long, it was a little bit warm toward the end of the day, he just chilled and was great!
Ok, so I am going to have to say that this place was WAY more fun than the zoo! I didn't even put pictures of all the fun playgrounds.
It was definately worth the drive and we HAVE to take Lainey, Ava and Jules there!!































































No comments: