Sunday, March 22, 2009

This One's for Lainey Grace

Wow, girl after all you have been through lately, we decided you needed some new pictures!! Madison in her sandbox complete with PINK SAND!!!!!
We asked Maddie if she wanted pink and another color and she said nope, ALL PINK!!!
This is actually your's Lainey, thanks for letting us borrow it. Isaiah LOVES it!!

Some fun with Maddie's hair, we had it in twistie's all over, it was pretty cute!
I love this smile!
Sleeping Beauty's, they slept until 10:00 like this!! I actually had to wake them up, sleepy heads!
I walked in and Madison was playing with Isaiah's hair!!!! For those of you who don't know Madison still plays with my hair to fall asleep. The other day Isaiah started playing with my hair, I like jolted away thinking, "Oh no, I can't get that started!!!!!
=)
WE LOVE YOU LAINEY, CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR POODLE PARTY!!

















No comments: