Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bath Time Fun!


Something about this picture reminds me of my brother Chad when he was a baby. Check out those arm muscles!
He was soooo determined to reach his duckie.

We decided it was time for Isaiah to use his big boy bath seat. HE LOVED IT!! He splashed and just smiled. I kept checking the seat to make sure it was very secure because he was about ready to jump out of the thing!
Frozen bagel, one of Isaiah's favorite to chew on. I don't think it will be long until we see his first little tooth.I came home from the grocery store yesterday to this!! Pretty creative and Isaiah LOVED being close to his daddy. I kept asking Antaun, "Are you sure he can't fall out?" (like Antaun would let him fall out) but his big booty was holding him in!!








































1 comment:

CAL said...

Oh, absolutely adorable pictures. Your babies are growing up so fast!! and love the baby carrier, way to go Antaun. love us