Friday, March 6, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

Happiness is... Waking up to sunshine and pink daisies, just because he loves me!

My little boy sucking on his toes, it's his favorite.


Coming down the stairs to see this...priceless.


My little girls beautiful curls...

Squeezing these chubby baby legs...
The smell of spring in the air...
Opening all the windows...
Going to a job interview not at all nervous because I am a mom and don't really truly care about the outcome...
Sitting on the living room floor on a Friday night coloring with my little girl...
Watching Maddie look up at me and say, "Your A SUCH good mommy."
Asking Maddie if she has anything she would like me to pray about and she says, "Yea, pray for daddy because he needs help." I asked why and she said, "he doesn't have work and wants work." Hmm, I think she has picked up on more than we thought! He does have work but it's not always want we want!!
Coming down to a quiet living room at 8:30 p.m on a Friday night. (hmm, if only my husband could be awake, darn night shift, oh wait, I'm talking about happiness)
Looking on the bright side because I can now spend time with Jesus and do my Esther study!
Finding out one of my closest friends is going to have a baby GIRL after having three little boys...
I've been thinking a lot today about the little things in life that make me smile! It's been a good day.








1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Oh! This made me CRY Kimbo!! I love you SO much and I miss sharing these happy moments with you...maybe someday we'll live closer to each other!!!