Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Tumpun (Pumpkin) Patch!!

We recently made a fun trip to the Pumkin Patch! It was a blast and a beautiful day. Maddie loved the animals, the goats were her favorite. The llama was Antaun and I's favorite. It was kind of a bummer because my camera battery died right when we finally went to pick out our pumpkin at the patch. But we still had the video camera!! I put TONS of pic's on here, I just could pick between them all. Beautiful Creation
Antaun getting creative

I love this smile!
TUMPUNS!!!!
Rotten TUMPUNS!!

The llama really cracked Antaun and I up!

Antaun having just as much fun as Madison!

Maddie scared to death on the slide!


The funnest daddy in the whole world!!

Tisses Daddy, moe (more) tisses!
Antaun trying to get up in a tree, it was HILARIOUS!!!
Maddie was very concerned.


















No comments: