Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks to our wonderful Uncle Gary and Aunt Deena we flew to Texas for Thanksgiving. We had a great time with family. Madison loved everyone. It was so fun to see her so excited to see everyone. I am very sorry I did not do a good job at all of taking pictures. I think I had my camera out one time and snapped a few but I didn't get all the family. I videoed more. Anyway, we were very thankful to be with family we don't get to see very often. Madison's new hairdo...
Platts I believe is what they are called!
=) Kesha and Ashley taught me that, I called them twistie's!!!
Aunt Nece did Maddie's hair. She sat very still on my lap, I was proud of her.

It was really funny because little Maddie had a new personality with her hair like this, she strutted around like she was a diva or something!!

Madison "reading" to cousin Reagan

Reagan cracking up at Madison's reading ability.

Cousins Gawison (Garrison) and Chanler (Chandler)


Aunt Deena and Reagan

We love you Gary and Deena!
Thanks for the trip!































No comments: