Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's been 10 months!!!

It's crazy...I haven't blogged in 10 months.  Wow, that's a long time and a lot has happened.  We moved from Missouri to Texas and finally landed in Arkansas.  Sometimes I still can't believe I live in Arkansas!  It's a place I never desired to even visit and now I live here.  The Lord really does have a sense of humor.

Antaun and I work as Family Teachers at Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Home.  We live with 8 boys who have been court ordered to serve their time at a therapeutic facility.  We have an attached apartment and so far really enjoy the job.  It is overwhelming at times but it's so good to know we are right where the Lord wants us to be.

Maddie is 7 and LOVES 1st grade.  I cannot get her to miss, even if I just want to keep her home for the day to spend time with ME...she insists on going to school!  It's a good thing I know.  She just won an art contest at school and LOVES to draw and read.  She is my sweetheart and is so caring for other people.

Isaiah is 4 1/2, he is the exact opposite and says he is never going to school and will never leave me.  I am homeschooling him as much as I can and he will start preschool in the fall.  I'm already starting to prepare him.  Isaiah is at a fun age, he is SO active but yet can also just sit and have a deep conversation.  He is so curious about God, he asks so many questions and tells me often that he just wants to go to heaven and see God.

Malloree is 1 and will be 2 next month.  It's unreal I just typed that.  She is our spunky girl, she has SO MUCH life in her.  She is super fast, super sweet and SO much fun.  She really could stay this age forever and I would be fine.  She is starting to say so many words.  Mawdee (Maddie) Bubby (Isaiah), Bobby (bottle), Padee (pacy).  More, dut (duck), buut (book) bop (pop) She is SO smart and knows exactly what is going on, she laughs in timeout occasionally.  I can't imagine our family without her, she just fits.  Antaun calls Mal almost daily, "my little Kimberlee."

Here are few pics from my phone....






This picture describes Mal's personality CLEARLY!!!!

No comments: