Friday, May 18, 2012

One Thankful Mommy

We had such a fun day celebrating Mother's Day.  We started out picking fresh strawberries.  I said about five times, "Oh this reminds me of when I was a kid!" 


We ended the day with a campout and smores!  I went to bed thinking it was the perfect day with my family. 

Silly face pictures have become quite popular with Isaiah.  This one makes me laugh!
This picture really captures a lot, I love it! 
We had a difficult time getting a good picture of all three of them looking and smiling but hey we tried...and it wasn't very much fun!
Oh Malloree Grace, just when I thought I couldn't love a child any more than I already did!  This little girl is my love, oh she is the sweetest, spunkiest, funnest little thing, so blessed!




Maddie is Mal's second mommy, she helps me SO much with her. 
Malloree LOVES Isaiah, it's quite scary actually...she follows him to time out, he kicks her in the head (on accident of course) but she just looks a little stunned and then smiles at him.  It's so funny to watch her, she is very tough.
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture EVER!

LOVE this one! 

This was the face we got when Maddie was trying to tell him a funny joke to make him laugh!

Words cannot describe how much I love being a mother to these 3 children.  So thankful and humbled God chose me, thank you Jesus!

No comments: