Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where to Begin?

Well, I am just a little behind with my blog these days. I really don't know where to begin so I'm just gonna do a bunch of random things starting back in April! Life is crazy these days, I'm 9 months pregnant, Maddie is 5, Isaiah 2 (and SOOO onery), our foster kids start at 17 and go down to the age of 4. 8 kids total and all I can say is I'm so thankful Antaun and I do it together! Antaun and I celebrated 6 years in April of marriage, we took the kids to Aunt Nikki's and had a couple of days to just be together. It was amazing! On the way home we stopped at a hotel and had some fun swimming.
This face made me laugh!I love this man a lot! New sandbox thanks to Grandpa!
We are so blessed to live close to a pond. Antaun loves to take Isaiah and this particular day I hiked along. Isaiah caught his first fish. He was soooo excited!
My husband is such a good daddy. I love watching him with Isaiah.

Celebrating Lainey's 4th birthday!

The most recent, Madison graduated preschool!




She insisted on having a patriotic outfit since one of the songs they sang was "Grand Ole Flag."

35 weeks!
I can't believe she is 5!
And for those of you who haven't heard or noticed, Madison lost her first tooth last week! It was dangling by a thread for a week before she gently pulled it. We were both so excited and did a little dance on the bed. Me with my pregnancy hormones had tears!

We looked long and hard for the perfect shoes to match her outfit! She lOVES shoes, thanks to Aunt Nikki. It's funny she is so much like my sister in a lot of ways!


Ok I feel much better now and the next time I blog I bet I will have pictures of the newest little pepper!!!


























































































































































































































































































































No comments: