Saturday, November 13, 2010

Super Girl and The Bee

I was really surprised this year when Madison passed right over the princess costumes and picked this one! She announced passionately one night at dinner she did not want to be an animal this year! It made me sad. I thought she would be a bunny or a puppy for a few more years. =)
This was her idea. She is really quick to talk about how there is no super hero stronger than Jesus. I love it. (she did ask to take this off right before we went into the party) Poor Isaiah...I'm sure he would have LOVED to be spider man but I found this in a box of costumes downstairs in the basement. I was feeling frugal so he got to be a little bumble bee.
Maddie with her super girl moves!













1 comment:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Oh my, oh my those kids are cute!!! SO cute!

Did you tell your little Super Girl about when her daddy dressed up as cupid?! Now THAT was a costume!!! :)