Monday, May 24, 2010

For my sister...


So this one is for Nikki...

My 8 1/2 month pregnant excited but miserable sister...

Wish we lived closer...

Wish we could put our booty's together and toot (did we do that?... =)

Wish we could try and fit all of our stuffed animals in bed with us so one wouldn't be left out...

Wish I could hear you say, "boundaries" as you drew out which side of the bed I should stay on...

Wish we could sit in dad's old brown chair and fight over her got the best side...

Wish I could catch my coat on the mailbox as I ran from Jason Stephan and fall flat on my back with my pink slicks and brown boots on...

Wish we could sing Darlene on your bed with hairspray as our microphones, "all things are possible"...

Wish we could play bakery in the sandpile....

Wish we could sing Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella...

Wish we could chant through the house, "Strike, Strike, Morton girls on strike, Chad calls us idiots but we will win our cause, we will not take abuse, we will not take abuse".... I have tears but am laughing as I type that one

Wish we could hear Chad call us "girls"... I miss him =(

Wish I could say, "Sweeping the floor, shoving it under the hutch" and make you laugh... Yea mom I would sweep the dirt under the hutch =)

Wish I could hear you say you wanted to watch the Wiz Kid and the mystery at Riverton, AGAIN...

Wish I could beat up all the people who have said dumb comments about your belly....

Wish we lived closer...

Love you sister, hope this brings some cheer to your day!!

No comments: