Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Few of My Favorites Lately from Maddie


This was her favorite

This was not her favorite



We took a free gymnastics class a few weeks ago to see how she liked it, she LOVED it!!


A Few of my Favorites
Madison looking at a baby says excitedly "Oh well bless my heart"
Madison looking at the dead skin on my feet, "Oh, my, what in THE Gosh?"
Madison still says "I reeegot" instead of forgot. I'm not telling her =)

Madison sobbed on Sunday evening when we told her who her teacher would be, she DOES NOT like this certain lady. Antaun had to go talk to the teacher because Maddie reported "She won't let me dance AND she yells" (in hysterics) "I want Ms. Kay and Ms. Connie" I didn't think this stuff started this early. I have to admit I don't really like the lady either. hmmm...

Madison insists that her daddy is her husband. She loves him to pieces.
I can't believe Maddie will be 4 in January. My baby, wow, it has gone SOOO fast. I find myself holding her a little longer and tighter knowing she will be 14 before I know it!!

No comments: