Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Fall


Always my baby, even though she looks so big.

Maddie and I had fun making sugar cookies for the elderly people at the nursing home. I couldn't keep Maddie out of the frosting.






I love how you can see the finger print!
Well, life is different, much different but good. I am glad those first few weeks are over!! Things seem more normal now. We had a baby, moved and Antaun started youth ministry all at the same time. It was a little nuts and we still dont have pictures on our walls but things are good.
Isaiah is a very sweet baby and Madison does great with him. She is actually a very good help to me. We are thankful. We dont have the internet at our new house so blogs won't be as often!
Love you all.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you guys are doing well. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and praying that all your transitions are smooth! I was up feeding Hudson last night and wondered if you were up feeding your little guy, too!