Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some Random Photos





We took Maddie to the fireworks at Union Station on Memorial Day. We were RIGHT by the cannon! She was scared out of her mind. It was SOSOO loud.

Wow, I didn't realize how bad I am doing at posting new pictures. I don't know where May went. We are doing great, Madison is growing more everyday. She really really cracks us up, she is hilarious. Her latest adorable thing is running up to me or Antaun and saying, "mommy, your my very best friend, you know that?" I love it! She also walks around the house making up songs about how I am her favorite girl. I am enjoying these days because probably one day she will think I am the biggest nerd!
Yesterday we drove by Longhorn Steakhouse and she said, "Mommy, honghorn." She then listed off all the people we ate there recently with. It was pretty cute.
She is getting very good at communicating her feelings, she told a sweet lady at church on Sunday, "no say hi to me." Talk about embarrassing! She knows what she wants, I guess that is good.
She keeps calling Isaiah her little sister, this could be interesting.
We had to outlaw watching Annie around our house. She was picking up on Ms. Hannigan a little too much! And I think it was giving her bad dreams. We are back to Dora, Barney and Yo Gabba Gabba (which really gets on my nerves)
Your prayers are appreciated as I have many things I am putting off doing but really want to complete by Sept. We have a cute Dora toddler bed that we are talking about everyday, hoping to start sleeping in it. Everytime I ask her if she wants to go on the big girl potty she says, Naa. She is not interested at all. And her pacifier is literally her favorite thing in THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!! I am not stressing about any of these things almost to the point where I need to be a little more proactive!
I've been learing a lot about treasuring each and every moment and not taking anyone or anything for granted. I have definately been spending less time on the computer, playing with Maddie more, reading to her more, hugging her more, laughing with her more, dancing and being silly more and it has been wonderful! I really can say I have no regrets and that is a good feeling!












No comments: