Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We love this little girl! 27 and a half months



Madison is so much fun! I love this age so much. We can actually communicate together. Tonight Antaun and I were tucking her in (in our bed, hmmm) but she said, "Let's talk togever." It was so cute! She is very excited about our new baby coming in September and says she is going to have a sister and said we should name her guul (girl). We find out in two weeks what we are having so we will see. Maddie loves to talk to the baby, the other day she said, "Mommy, baby hiding."

One thing that really amazes me about Madison is her ability to express clearly how she feels at the age of two! Antaun has been working a lot and the other night she started to cry in bed with me and I asked her what was wrong, she said, "I sad, I miss my daddy friend." Then the other day in the grocery store she looked at me and said, "I'm grumpy."

And to date Madison's longest sentence, "Here go daddy, I'n done with this apple!!

Sorry for all of you who just want to look at pictures! It's helpful for me to type out this stuff so I don't forget before it gets in her scrapbook!

No comments: