Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things I Never Want to Forget

24 Months (yes I am still counting in months!!)
- "I sared of clowns" as she ran to me during a Barney episode. Now everytime she sees this part of the video she runs to me "sared of clowns."
- "Oh good grief"
-Dishus (delicious)
- "I'm mad"
-"Be nice daddy"
-Maddie's latest is asking why after anything you say. I did not know this started soooo early!!!!!!!
-"Nemon (lemon) in my water" We have started putting lemon in our water for flavor and so now Madison thinks anytime she drinks water it needs to have lemon in it.
-Madison LOVES "She'll be coming round the mountain" and "Ring around the rosie" and a new favorite is "I'm a little teapot."
-At the end of every Barney show she runs to me and says SOOOONNGGGGG, mommy and we sit and sing "I love you" together. It's my favorite.

No comments: