Monday, July 30, 2007

Waiting...

Antaun, Madison and I went to St. Louis last week for Antaun's second interview with Young Life. It went really well, the people were so sweet and welcoming. The committee is trying to decide between Antaun and another guy so we should hear something this week on the decision. We are excited because we really don't have anything to lose and if the Lord wants us to go through this door it will open and if not then it won't. I am praying through some desires I have to NOT raise our family in the city. Antaun would be working with an inner city school in South St. Louis and they want this person to live in the community. I am just asking the Lord for peace about where we live, I feel excited for Antaun about the position, I am just uneasy about living the city life with kids! So we will see what happens and I will keep you all posted!!

1 comment:

mandyjeantaylor said...

We are praying for you guys and for God's will in your lives. I did not know you guys had a blog. Cool. That is neat!

Please let us know how St. Louis goes.

Love you all,
Mandy and Rye :)